Simplify your cheque payment process by outsourcing all or part of it to UOB. Use this convenient bank cheque service where a full invoice, withholding tax certificate and payment details can be attached to the cheque.
The cheque package can be mailed directly to your beneficiaries. Also, cheques may be picked up at UOB's corporate counter services, both in Bangkok and upcountry, and/or returned to your office for distribution.
Domestic cheques payment will be issued as a Cashier’s Cheque or Demand Draft, drawn on and signed by UOB on behalf of your company.
The cheques are divided into three parts consisting of :
- beneficiary's name and address;
- payment advice details; and
- the cheque itself.
- Optimize Time Management: UOB cheque payment solutions eliminate the need for management to sign cheques, which allows for better time to manage your business rather than engaging in unproductive work.
- Better Control and Reduced Risk: With cheque payment services, UOB will manage cheque inventory for you.
- Better Utilization of Human Resources: Outsourcing cheque payment service to UOB allows you to utilize your staff more productively.
- Ease of Reconciliation: Your month-end reconciliation can be performed through a single debit entry shown on your bank statement. Automatic Pre-payment advice to suppliers by Fax or E-mail can minimize time spent on your supplier's inquiries and enhance your company image.
- Minimize Unnecessary Administrative Work: The payment advice eliminates additional paperwork for you and your beneficiaries.
Cash Management Customer Service :
Cash Management Division
United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited.
191 South Sathon Road, Yanawa, Sathon, Bangkok 10120