The bank provides collection service or purchase / discount Export Bills under L/C to allow exporters to use the money before actually receiving payment or before the payment due date from a overseas buyer. After the exporter sends the goods, prepares all required documents require under the L/C and submits them to the bank, the bank will check all documents for completeness and accuracy as per requirement stated in the L/C and submits the documents to the bank that issue the L/C.
- All documents are checked by our expert.
- We will sent export document under L/C to issuing bank and follow-up for payment.
- Make timely payment for better liquidity management and convenience in financial planning.
- Lower the overseas and exchange risk.
- We also provide consultation and advice regarding documents, rules and regulations of the associated countries to the exporter.
- Corporate customer
- If the customer would like to finance their export bills with our Bank. The customer must have a Trade Finance Facilities Export Loan facilities.
- Request for Negotiation/Discount of Export Bills Drawn under Letter of Credit Form.
- Original L/C.
- Other supporting documents mentioned in the L/C such as Bill of exchange, Invoices, Bill of Lading, Insurance Policy, certificate, etc.
Rates & Fees
|Head Office :
||Fax. 0-2260-7715, 0-2204-2221, 0-2204-2229
Note : Any services which require credit facility(ies), credit approval must be granted first.