Packing credit is a type of short-term financing available to exporters who may need liquidity to buy raw materials for production of goods or preparation of finished goods to be exported. Packing credit facilities can be given either in Thai Baht or in other foreign currencies.
- Bridge the gap between purchase of raw materials and accept receipt of export proceeds.
- Corporate customers .
- Customers who have Trade Finance facility ie packing credit facilities.
- Original Letter of Credit or,
- Original Commercial Contract or,
- Original Purchase Order
- A Promissory Note
- An Application Form for Packing Credit
- A Letter of Indemnity
Rates & Fees
Interest rate applicable to packing credit transactions shall be the rate agreed between the customers and their Relationship Managers.
|Head Office :
||Fax. 0-2260-7715, 0-2204-2221, 0-2204-2229
Note : Any services which require credit facility(ies), credit approval must be granted first.