UOB acts as intermediaries ensuring that documents are only released against payment or acceptance. Collections offer the seller comfort that they will not lose control of the goods without payment or the promise to pay
There are 2 payment methods for Bill for Collection.
- Document against Payment: D/P
Documents are released to importers upon payment.
- Document against Acceptance: D/A
Documents are released to importers against their promise to pay.
- UOB advise the customer upon receipt of documents.
- The customer can contact the UOB's head office or International Business Center for documents pick-up.
- Corporate customer
- Must have Trade Finance Facilities with UOB
Advise of Bills For Collection Arrival.
Rates & Fees
|Head Office :
||Fax. 0-2260-7715, 0-2204-2221, 0-2204-2229
Note : Any services which require credit facility(ies), credit approval must be granted first.