- Customer must have an account at UOB.
- Sender and Beneficiary must be corporate.
- The purpose of payments is for goods to China.
- Customer can contact at UOB Sathorn Branch, Sam-Yaek Branch, Sukhumvit 26 Branch, Chiang Mai – Huay Kaew Branch, Easter Seaboard Branch, OR Remittance Department Tel No. 02-620-5112-3, 5
The methods of payment are Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) and/or Demand Draft
in foreign currency.
UOB with its global network is able to provide outward remittance services for its customer to likely any part of the world. By remitting the fund via UOB CyberBanking, customer will enjoy the benefit of convenient, faster, accurate, as well as time and cost saving.
UOB Customers who apply to use Outward Remittance services through the UOB CyberBanking would automatically enjoy a saving of up to THB 200.
- Customer must have either a saving, current or foreign currency deposit account with the UOB (in order to use outward remittance services via UOB CyberBanking).
- Outward Remittance Request form
- Loan agreement, purchasing/sales agreement, oversea invoice, purchasing order, etc.
- The fee & communication expense for remitting via bank counter (Over the counter remittance) is THB 550.
- The fee & communication expense for remitting via UOB CyberBanking is THB 350.
|Head Office :
||Fax. 0-2260-7715, 0-2204-2221, 0-2204-2229
Note : For services which require credit facility(ies), approved credit line must be establishd first.