- This account allows you to make for deposits and withdrawals with your savings passbook at anyone of our branches.
- Deposits and withdrawals can also be made
at all our self-service machines.
- Minimum initial deposit of THB 1,000 for
Thai citizens or THB 50,000 for foreign depositors
- The depositors will earn interest on a
- New Passbook replacement can be done at
any UOBT Branch.
- The daily maximum withdrawal by ATM is
up to THB 40,000 (Mon.-Fri.) and up to THB 80,000 (Sat.-Sun.)
- The daily maximum withdrawal (including
card spending purchase) by a UOB VISA Electron card is up
to THB 100,000.
- Interests earned up to THB 20,000 per year
- The account can also be operated through
an ATM or UOB VISA Electron card.
- The deposits and withdrawals can be made
at any UOBT Branch.
- UOB CyberBanking : a 24 hours/7 days a
week Internet based banking service.
- Minimum age is 15 years old.
- A certified copy of Identification
Card (For Thai citizens). '
- A certified copy of passport and either work permit or
student identification issued by local institutions. (For
- THB 100 per month per account if there are no transactions for more than 1 year and the outstanding balance is less than THB 5,000, effective on 25 April 2015 onwards.