- The more you save, the more you earn. A UOB Junior Savings Account offers interest rate higher than a regular saving account.
- Minimum initial deposit of THB 1,000.
- Minors of the age between 1 day and 18 years old are eligible to open an account. One account per individual.
- In case of minor children of age below 15 years, one of the parents is required to open an account under “For” or “By” account type.
- Minors of the age of 15 years and above are eligible to open their own account
- You will earn interest on a semi - annual basis.
- Deposits and withdrawals can be made at any UOBT Branch, as frequently as you like without restriction on the amount.
- A child 12 years and above is eligible for ATM services.
- Children up to the age of 18 years old.
Parent (s) opening an account for minors of age below 15 years, following documents are required;
- Copy of Child’s birth certificate or
- Copy of Student Card and Copy of household registration certificate and
- Copy of guardian ID Card
Minors of the age of 15 years and above, following document is required;
- THB 100 per month per account if there are no transactions for more than 1 year and the outstanding balance is less than THB 5,000, effective on 25 April 2015 onwards.