- Free!!! Personal Accident Insurance. This account provides you insurance coverage up to 2,000,000 Baht or 20 times of the deposit outstanding balance before the accidental date.
- Personal Accident Insurance 24 hours coverage around the world.
- Depositor, is eligible for this coverage, shall have an average balance at least 3,000 Baht.
- The compensation shall be equivalent to 20 times the balance amount before the accident day with the maximum not exceeding 2,000,000 Baht.
- The Depositor shall be provided a Personal Accident Insurance covering life/ permanent disability caused by accident or unexpected external cause.
- The deposits and withdrawals can be made at any UOB branches without limit on the number of transactions or amount.
- Payment of interest and other services are conducted the same way
as normal savings account including ATM card, fund transfer between accounts and direct debit service
|Remark : For depositor aged below 15 years or above 70 years on the account opening date , the PA coverage will be equivalent to 70% of sum insured.
- Minimum initial deposit of 1,000 Baht.
- The Depositor has to complete and sign a Personal Accident Claim Form when opening the account.
- Minimum age is 15 years old.
- A certified copy of Identification Card.
- THB 100 per month per account if there are no transactions for more than 1 year and the outstanding balance is less than THB 5,000, effective on 25 April 2015 onwards.