UOB V Care Savings Account
The only one deposit account that combines advantages of high return, flexibility and insurance protection
- Free!!! Personal Accident Insurance. This account provides you insurance coverage up to 10,000,000 Baht or 10 times of the deposit outstanding balance before the accidental date.
- Personal Accident Insurance 24 hours coverage around the world.
- Earn interest higher than regular savings account
- Earn interest on a monthly basis
- Access to unlimited withdrawals at any UOBT Branches
- The compensation shall be equivalent to 10 times of the outstanding balance before the accidental date with the maximum not exceeding 10,000,000 Baht.
- The Depositor shall be provided a Personal Accident Insurance covering loss of life, loss of organ(s) and permanent disability caused by accident or unexpected external cause when the outstanding balance in the account is 10,000 Baht or more before the day of accident. Exclusions: Riding a motorcycle or being a passenger on motorcycle and medical expense from accident.
- The depositors shall be received a Personal Accident Insurance with the following conditions
- For single account, the compensation shall be equivalent to 10 times of the outstanding balance before the accidental date with the maximum not exceeding 10,000,000 Baht. The customer who shall be entitled to acquire this coverage shall have an outstanding balance in the account of at least 10,000 Baht before the day of accident.
- In case that depositors hold more than 1 account in UOB V Care savings, the calculation of insurance coverage shall be made from every accounts having the outstanding balance 10,000 Baht or more before the day of accident and combined for a calculation of compensation, which shall not be more than Baht 10,00,000 per person.
- In the case of a joint account and without identified a portion of outstanding to be received by each person the compensation shall be divided by numbers of account owner.
- The coverage limit for each account holder shall be re-calculated proportionately if the accident involves a significant number of the account holders. The maximum limit is Baht 200,000,000 per accident.
Remark: For depositor aged below 15 years or above 70 years on the account opening date, the PA coverage will be equivalent to 70% of sum insured.
- The depositors will earn interest on a monthly basis.
- The deposits and withdrawals can be made at any UOB branches without limit on the number of transactions or amount.
- Other services are conducted the same way as normal savings account including ATM card, fund transfer between accounts and direct debit service
- Minimum initial deposit of 50,000 Baht.
- In the event that a customer opens the account "For", the accident coverage shall be provided only to the person named before the word "For".
- In the event that the customer opens the account "By", the accident coverage shall be provided only to the person named after the word "By"
- The Depositors has to complete and sign for the name of beneficiary when opening the account.
- Age of 15 years and above, following document is required;
- Copy of ID Card
- Parent (s) opening an account for minors of age below 15 years, following documents are required;
- Copy of Child’s birth certificate or
- Copy of Student Card and Copy of household registration certificate and
- Copy of guardian ID Card
- THB 100 per month per account if there are no transactions for more than 1 year and the outstanding balance is less than THB 5,000, effective on 25 April 2015 onwards.