- Free!!! Personal Accident Insurance. This account provides you insurance coverage up to 10,000,000 Baht or 10 times of the deposit outstanding balance before the accidental date.
- Personal Accident Insurance 24 hours coverage around the world.
- Earn interest higher than regular savings account.
- Earn monthly interest.
- Access to unlimited withdrawals at any UOBT Branches
- The depositors shall be received a Personal Accident Insurance 24 hours coverage around the world when the outstanding balance in the account is 10,000 Baht or more before the day of accident, covering loss of life, loss of organ(s), vision, hearing and speaking and permanent disability caused by accident or unexpected external (Or Bor2). The compensation shall be equivalent to 10 times of the outstanding balance before the accidental date with the maximum not exceeding 10,000,000 Baht per customer.
- The coverage limit for each account holder shall be re-calculated proportionately if the accident involves a significant number of the account holders. The maximum limit is Baht 200,000,000 per accident.
Remark: For depositor aged below 15 years or above 70 years on the account opening date, the PA coverage will be equivalent to 70% of sum insured.
- The Personal Accident Insurance coverage excludes medical expense from accident, riding a motorcycle or being a passenger and conditions followed in this policy.
- The depositors will earn interest on monthly basis. The interest is calculated on daily basis and paid once a month.
- The deposits and withdrawals can be made at any UOB branches without limit on the number of transactions or amount.
- Other services are conducted the same way as normal savings account including ATM card, fund transfer between accounts and direct debit service
- Open under single account only (Joint account is not allowed)
- Limit the number of account opening to 1 account per customer
- Minimum initial deposit of 1,000 Baht.
- Depositors have to complete and sign for the name of beneficiary when opening the account.
- Individual customer: Copy of ID Card
- Minimum age of 15 years and above
- THB 100 per month per account if there are no transactions for more than 1 year and the outstanding balance is less than THB 5,000, effective on 25 April 2015 onwards.
- Other fees are subjected to the Bank’s announcement.