Money is available for collection in just minutes after it is being sent. Western Union uses advance technology and our unique worldwide computer network for immediate payout in more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
Sender and receiver can enjoy Western Union service from one of 4,9002 agent locations throughout Thailand and more than 515,0002 agent locations worldwide. No bank account is required. Many agent locations offer convenient hours of service.
Over 160 years of providing money transfer services. Each transfer can be tracked using a Money Transfer Control Number, ensuring your money is available to be paid out quickly to you receiver.
No Change for Receiver
Receiver pays no fees with only a one-time fee paid by the sender.3
No Change for Receiver
- Visit your nearest UOB location and fill in a “To Send Money” form.]
- Present the completed form along with your money and identification documents.4
- Call the receiver to inform them the amount of money sent and the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
To Receive Money
- Visit your nearest UOB location and fill in a “To Receive Money” form. Indicate the country the money was sent from, the full name of the sender, the MTCN and the amount you are expecting.
- Present the completed form along with an identification document.4
- Collect money and receipt.
For more information, please
contact Western Union Customer Service Center Toll-Free* 001
800 852 5385
1 In certain countries, the send money service is not available, customers can only receive money. Network data as of 30 June 2011.
2 Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory and foreign exchange issues, required receiver action(s), identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional restrict may apply. See Send form for details.
3 Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. Subject to applicable taxes (if any). Ask your nearest Western Union? Agent location for an overview of our fee tables and destinations.
4 Types of identification documentation required will vary between each country.
*Applicable for calls originating in Thailand from Thai registered phones with internationally calling capability.