- The initial deposit for account opening is 1,000 – 25,000 Baht and customer must have monthly equal deposit. The total deposit amount throughout the deposit terms must not exceed 600,000 Baht.
- The deposit term is 24, 36, 48 or 60 months selected by the Depositor.
- The account name is ‘Child by Father’ ‘Child by Mother’ or ‘Child by Father and Mother’, which the deposit and interest derived from the account belongs to the child.
- Free Personal Accident Insurance for 24 hours covers Father, or Mother, or Father and Mother. The Child is the Beneficiary.
- The compensation is equivalent to 2 times of the remaining amount to be deposited up to the completion of deposit term after the accident occurred with the maximum amount of 1,200,000 Baht per account or up to 2,400,000 Baht per person (sum insured of UOB Care 4 Kids & UOB Tax Free Taveesin Fixed Deposit Account).
- Withholding tax is waived for interest amount.
- On the matured date, if customer does not close the account, Bank will auto roll-over on normal fixed deposit tenor 12 months with the interest of normal fixed deposit 12 month (tax will be applicable).
- Auto debit from Normal savings or Junior savings account to UOB Care 4 Kids, the transferred fee will be waived (tax on interest of Normal savings or Junior savings account will not be waived).
Remark : For depositor aged below 15 years or above 70 years on the account opening date, the PA coverage will be equivalent to 70% of sum insured.
- 1 child can open only 1 tax waive fixed deposit account.
- The depositor must inform ID Card No. of Father or Mother and Child to the Bank for tax waive.
- The depositor must fill in the name of Beneficiary and sign in ‘Terms and Conditions of UOB Care 4 Kids Fixed Deposit’.
- The child’s age is not over 18 years old on account opening date.
- Father and/or Mother: a certified copy of ID Card.
- The child: a certified copy of Birth certificate or Household registration.