1. How will I know when my company is scheduled for migration?
• Your company will be notified by writing one month before the actual migration date.
2. What do I need to do for migration?
• Please refer to the Migration Guide for an overview.
• About one month after you receive the migration notification letter, your company will receive a Migration
Pack comprising :
- Welcome letter for BIBPlus Service
- Acknowledgement Form
- Business Reply Envelope
• New tokens and PIN mailers for BIBPlus will be sent separately for security reasons to UOB Branch as indicated in notification/Migration letter.
• All Company Users, Company Administrators and Company Signatories must acknowledge receipt of their
passwords by signing the Acknowledgement Form before we can activate their access to BIBPlus. If any of
the current users no longer requires access to BIBPlus, please indicate on the Acknowledgment Form.
• The Acknowledgment Form must be returned to the Bank within two weeks from receipt of the Migration
Pack. While waiting for your access to BIBPlus to be activated, please continue to use your existing BIB login
information and tokens for to existing (to perform transaction) in BIB.
• Please ensure that there are no transactions pending approval in BIB before sending the Acknowledgement
Form to the bank.
3. What will be migrated from BIB to BIBPlus?
• For scheduled migration, the Bank will migrate the templates that have been set up in BIB to BIBPlus such as
Users, Administrators, Signatories, approving limits, and beneficiary templates.
• Transaction data including approved transactions and those pending approval prior to migration will not be
migrated to the new system.
4. When can I access BIBPlus?
• Upon receipt of the duly signed Acknowledgement Form, the Bank will activate your access to BIBPlus within
five business days.
• You can continue to use BIB for enquiry only for three months after your access to BIBPlus has
• After three months, all access to BIB will be terminated.
5. Why do the users need to sign on the Acknowledgement Form when this is not required previously?
• For your convenience, the Bank can help activate the user(s) access to BIBPlus. To enable the Bank to do this,
signatures of all the users are required in the Acknowledgment Form.
• In order to activate the user(s) access to BIBPlus, we require the Authorised Persons to sign on the
Acknowledgement Form. This is a security requirement to ensure that the users who have signed are valid
and are duly endorsed by your approvers.
6. What happens if I forget to send the Acknowledgement Form to the Bank?
• If we do not receive your Acknowledgement Form at the end of three months from the date of the
Migration Pack, we will not be able to migrate you to BIBPlus.
7. Can I opt to continue to use BIB i.e. not be migrated over to BIBPlus?
• As BIB will be decommissioned at the end of next year, we highly encourage you to migrate to BIBPlus.
• BIBPlus is our new, integrated internet banking platform that is designed to bring you greater convenience
and flexibility in managing your business needs.
8. Can I postpone my migration?
• To ensure minimal disruption to your workflow, we strongly encourage you to migrate according to the
Bank’s planned migration schedule.
9. Can I be migrated over to BIBPlus if I am not scheduled for migration?
• We will evaluate the request on case-by-case basis.
• Please contact UOB Migration support at +662-343-2312 to put in a request should
you wish to be scheduled for BIBPlus migration.
10. Can I still use my existing ID, password and token to login to BIBPlus?
• For security reasons, you cannot use your existing passwords and tokens to access BIBPlus.
• You will be issued with a new set of passwords and tokens for BIBPlus at no extra cost.
11. Can I still use BIB after being migrated to BIBPlus?
• Yes, you can still use BIB for enquiry purpose for three months after the Bank has activated your BIBPlus
access. Please also refer to Q12.
12. Will I still see my account information and transactions effected previously in BIB after I have
migrated over to BIBPlus?
• In the first three months after migration to BIBPlus, you can continue to view previously effected
transactions, as well as your account statement on BIB. However, after the three-month transition period,
you will not be able to view these transactions via BIB as your access to BIB will be terminated. Transactions
that were effected in BIB cannot be viewed in BIBPlus.
• Similarly, transactions effected in BIBPlus cannot be viewed in BIB.
13. Will there be any changes to the transaction cut-off time under BIBPlus?
• The transaction cut-off time for BIBPlus is the same as that for BIB.
14. What will happen to the future-dated and scheduled transactions set up in BIB?
• Future-dated and scheduled transactions will not be processed once we process your acknowledgement form and active your access to BIBPlus.
• Please create your future-dated or scheduled transactions in BIBPlus
15. What will happen to the pending transactions awaiting authorisations in BIB once my access in BIBPlus has been activated?
• To minimise disruption to your work flow, we recommend that there are no pending transactions in BIB
when you return the signed Acknowledgement Form to the Bank.
• Once we process your Acknowledgement Form and activate your access to BIBPlus, you will not be able to
perform any transactions in BIB and can only have access to view transactions in BIB.
• All transactions still pending in BIB after activation of BIBPlus must be recreated and effected in BIBPlus,
16. What will happen to the existing transaction templates and beneficiaries that I have set up in BIB?
• For your convenience, we will migrate your existing transaction templates and beneficiaries that you have set
up in BIB to BIBPlus. You will not need to recreate them in BIBPlus.
17. Can I submit transactions in both BIB and BIBPlus?
• No, you will not be able to submit the transactions in both BIB and BIBPlus once the new system has been
activated for you.
• You can only perform enquiry on BIB once your access to BIBPlus has been activated.
• With your access activated for BIBPlus all transactions have to be submitted through the new system.
18. Is there still a use for the BIB token after I have migrated to BIBPlus?
• If you wish to view your account information in BIB, you will still need the BIB token for the next three
months after you have been migrated to BIBPlus or until your access to BIB is terminated.
19. If I need to amend my BIB service and I submit my BIB maintenance form prior to migration, how will
this impact my subsequent migration?
For a smooth migration experience, please take note of the following:
• From the pre-migration date which is advised in the notification letter to you, do not: -
- Undertake any Administrator maintenance for BIB such as creating new company users as these users will
not be migrated.
- Undertake any template maintenance for beneficiary and transaction templates on BIB. Any templates
added after the pre-migration date will not be migrated to BIBPlus.
• The Bank will only process the following maintenance requests:-
• Reset User Password
• Enable User ID
• Replacement of Tokens
• If you require other maintenance, these will be processed by the Bank in BIBPlus after your access to BIBPlus
has been activated.
20. I did not receive my token/BIBPlus Group Acknowledgement form/Password mailer. What should
Please call us at 02-285-1555 or dial +662-285-1555 from overseas (from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm on weekdays
excluding public holidays) if you, or any of your users, do not receive the Password Mailers within 8 business
days, or if the Password Mailers are not received in a sealed condition.
21. I have mailed in the acknowledgement slip. I want to check on the status & how do I request the bank
to expedite on the activation?
Please contact BIBPlusMigration@uob.co.th