*Apply Today, No Entrance Fee Charged
|Benefits and Coverage||
UOB Define Debit Card for Aged 15 – 90 years *
|1. Death, dismemberment, loss of sight, speech, or hearing, or permanent disability caused by an accident||
|2. Death, dismemberment, loss of sight, speech, or hearing, or permanent disability caused by murder and ambush||
|3. Death, dismemberment, loss of sight, speech, or hearing, or permanent disability caused by riding or being a passenger of motorcycle||
|4. Loss of life while using public transportation||
|5. Medical expense per accident||
Remark: *For cardholders aged 70 years old and older, the company reserves the rights to give 70% coverage of the total sum insured under coverage condition number 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Instant claim without advance payment at over 300 network hospitals nationwide
- Instant coverage right after debit card application for UOB Define Debit Card.
- In case of hospitalizing in hospitals in the network or other hospitals within the first 7 days for Bangkok or the first 14 days for other provinces after the debit card application, cardholders will be required to make advance payment.
- As for the cardholder’s advance payment, it will be refunded within 15 days after the submission of completed set of required documents.
- For the advance payment, please submit “Accident Indemnity Claim form” as well as required documents to United Overseas Bank (Thai) PCL, Head Office, Insurance Product Department, 11th floor, 191, South Sathon road, Bangkok, 10120 or via any UOB branches
Remark: Insurance coverage will be automatically discontinued if the bank cannot collect annual fee from the cardholder for the following year