Promotion - Savings
Terms and Conditions for Campaign UOB Wealth Banking Savings
- The campaign applies to individual customers, both existing and new customers who open new account under UOB Wealth Banking savings account dated from 24 February – 31 August 2016. Their account incremental balance will receive bonus interest rate during the period starting from 1 June – 31 August 2016 under terms and conditions stated by the Bank.
- Customers will receive bonus interest rate when an incremental daily balance is ranged between THB 0.5 – 3.05 millions, compared against account base balance which is day-end balance as at 23 February 2016
- Bonus interest rate will be calculated and accrued together with prevailing interest rate and interest payment cycle will be made at the last business day of each month. The bank will not calculate the bonus interest for the transaction of deposit and/or withdrawal performed on weekend or bank holiday. The balance movement as effected by the transaction made on weekend or bank holiday will be calculated on the next business day. However, the prevailing interest rate is earned as normal.
- From 1 September 2016, the interest rate shall revert to normal rate as announce by the bank
- The following examples illustrate how the bonus interest rate will be calculated
- Teams and condition are subject to change by the Bank’s announcement
2.1 Incremental balance
Incremental balance = Daily ending balance of each day – Account base balance
2.2 Account base balance
• For existing accountholders who open Wealth Banking savings account before the date of 24 February 2016, account base balance is day-end balance as at 23 February 2016
• For new customers who open new Wealth Banking savings account during 24 February – 31 August 2016, account base balance as at day-end balance of 23 February 2016 shall be deemed as zero
2.3 Bonus interest rate (period during 24 February – 31 August 2016)
Example: The bonus interest rate in addition to the prevailing interest rate. (Refer to the prevailing interest rate per Bank’s announcement dated 4 February 2016)
In case the incremental balance is less than 500,000 THB or more than 3,050,000 THB, customer will earn normal interest rate as announce by the bank
The bonus interest rate in APR (% per annum) is calculated as receiving bonus interest for 3 months period and maintaining the fund for 1 year.
* Value in APR is 1.06% p.a.
** Value in APR is 1.16% p.a.
5.1 For existing accountholders who opened UOB Wealth Banking savings account before 24 February 2016 Account base balance: 50,000 THB (equal to Day-end balance as at 23 February 2016)
5.2 For new customers who open new UOB Wealth Banking savings account during 24 February – 31 August 2016
Account base balance: 0 THB (Zero)