You can register PromptPay for Juristic by following these steps:
- Complete the UOB PromptPay for Juristic application form and attach supporting documents. One tax ID can be registered to only one bank account. Download the application form and service conditions here:
- Submit the form at UOB bank’s nationwide branches or to bank staffs who will facilitate you through every step.
- Receive the result of the application via
UOB PromptPay application conditions
- One tax ID can be registered to only one bank account.
- The bank account used should be savings or current account only.
- The registered tax ID cannot be re-registered to other bank accounts until the previous registration has been cancelled.
Application supporting documents
- Documents/evidences of a savings or current account used to register and owned by the registered juristic person.
- Identification card/passport (or a copy) of the person authorized by the juristic person or the related persons in case of being authorized to make legal agreement, or assigned to make a business relationship.
- Juristic person registration certification issued by a registrar three months before or less, or Juristic person establishment letter as required by a financial institution.
- Tax ID card (if any).
- Power of Attorney (if any).